In 1984 the Hermes Birkin Bag was born. Beginning as a supple leather bag for actress and singer Jane Birkin, the bag quickly rose in popularity and is now the symbol of wealth, class, and fashion. It??s highly recognizable design makes it a staple of the fashion industry. This 30 cm features a mixture of Barenia leather in dark brown and Toile H canvas that provides to its figure the stiffness of its silhouette.
– 100% toile H canvas and Barenia leather
– Double rolled leather handles with 10 cm drop
– Hermes Paris embossed on the hardware
– Four protective palladium feet at the bottom
– Flap top with two leather draw strap closure with rotating clasp
– Hermes Paris made in France embossed on front under the flap
– 100% Chevre leather lining
– Interior one slot pocket and one zip pocket
– Includes clochette with two keys and padlock
– Gold hardware
Size: 30 x 22 x 16 cm
Comes with Hermes dust bag and certificate card.